The Point Place Business Association is over 130 members strong, including Paid Members, Life Members and Honorary Members. Established in 1948, our unique organization’s purpose is to promote the general welfare and business interests of the Point Place and Shoreland Communities. Area business owners, managers and professionals are eligible for membership. We have monthly dinner meetings on the third Wednesday of every month.
Here are some of the many benefits that paid PPBA members receive:
- Meet business people who share your hopes and concerns
- Business gatherings and targeted community activities
- Access to reduced-rate health insurance through Paramount Insurance Company (see flyer below)
- Monthly meetings featuring great meals (included in your dues)
- Our Scholarship Foundation gives away thousands of dollars a year to High School seniors
- Our Legacy Foundation provides long-term community support
- Largest Easter Egg Hunt in Toledo
- Point Place Days every June with one of the largest parades in Toledo and many community activities during the month
If you join now, your dues will include the remainder of 2018 and all of 2019!