The Point Place Business Association is over 140 members strong. The Association is made up of Paid Members, Life Members and Honorary Members. Established in 1948, our area’s unique business organization’s purpose is to promote the general welfare and business interests of the Point Place and Shoreland Communities. Area business owners, managers and professionals are eligible for membership. Monthly dinner meetings take place every 3rd Wednesday.
Benefits Paid Members receive:
- Meet business people who share your hopes and concerns
- Business gatherings and targeted community activates
- Monthly meetings featuring great meals ( included in your dues)
- PPBA Foundation gives away thousands of dollars a year to High School Seniors
- The Legacy Foundation provides long-term community support
- Largest Easter Egg Hunt in Toledo
- Point Place Days
- One of the largest parades in Toledo
- Canoe Race and BBQ
- Many more activities
- Advertising and business promotion through Economic Development
- Trade Show
- Business to Business (network gatherings)
The PPBA is one of the oldest business organizations in the Toledo area. For more information about membership, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.